Summer junior training programme
Broadstairs Cricket Club are pleased to announce we will be running 5-week summer junior training programmes for all age groups. The sessions will begin week-commencing 27th July and will run through to the end of August – see below for specific dates and times for each age-group.
To comply with Government and ECB hygiene and social distancing guidelines, numbers for each of the programmes will be limited and places will need to be secured by advance booking for all 5 sessions at a total cost of £15.
To book your place, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and once your place has been confirmed, please arrange payment via bank transfer to the following account:
Account Name: Broadstairs Cricket Club
Sort Code: 40-15-02
Account Number: 71032216
For those participating in the training sessions, we request that players and parents adhere to the ECB guidance that is explained in the summary document Return of recreational cricket in England: your questions answered
Specifically, we would highlight the following for all participants (players and accompanying parents/guardians):
- Check for symptoms before leaving home
- Arrive changed and ready to train (changing rooms will not be available)
- Bring own drinks and snacks – the bar will be closed
- Where appropriate, bring own kit
- Clubhouse will be closed except for access to the toilet
- Wash hands before arriving and sanitise hands before and after training and before consuming drinks/food. Wash hands again when back home.
- Maintain social distance throughout the session according to government guidelines
- Contact NHS Test and Trace to report any infection within your household
Specific arrangements for age group sessions.
In each case, send an email to email@example.com to book your place on the 5 week programme. Registration will be confirmed on a first-come-first-served basis.
6pm-7.30pm on the following evenings:
Tuesday 28th July
Tuesday 4th August
Monday 10th August (6.30 - 8pm)
Tuesday 18th August
Tuesday 24th August
Thursday afternoons from 30th July through to 27th August inclusive
30th July, 6th August, 13th August 27th August 3.00-4.30
20th August 4.00-5.30 - please note this times have been updated from the original times
U9 softball sessions - ALL PLACES NOW FILLED
5pm-6.15pm on Monday afternoons from 27th July through to 24th August inclusive